Offering a wide range of abrasives and chemicals like Natural Emery, Blasting Grains & Powder, Silicon Carbide, Molkote Sand - Molgrite, Grading & Grinding, Refractory Materials, Minerals, etc....
Bharat Abrasives & Chemical Industries is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a varied and widest possible range of abrasives and chemicals. Since 1974, we have been offering our reliable and quality products to the industry and accordingly have earned immense goodwill of our clients. Being a renowned mine owner, we utilize our own raw materials in the manufacture tasks.
Our abrasives and chemicals like natural emery, blasting grains & powder, silicon carbide, molkote sand - molgrite, grading & grinding, refractory materials, minerals, etc. are brought in use in a wide variety of industrial, domestic, and technological applications. Promoted under the brand name of "Elephant" and "King", the wide spectrum of our abrasives and allied chemicals is applied In flooring anti-skid/hard flooring, flour mill stones, rice mills-dehusking & polishing, de-burring, barrel, finishing, tumbling, electroplating, ball bearings, luster bars buffing, etc. We also import special abrasives from many reputed vendors based in China and Europe.
Having served the industry for more than three decades now, we have accumulated great experience and expertise in our functional arena. The quality products like natural emery, blasting grains & powder, silicon carbide, molkote sand - molgrite, grading & grinding, refractory materials, minerals, etc. we manufacture are approved by BIS, FEPA and ASTM and thus due to these international quality standards, we are rated amongst the leading manufacturers and exporters of the world. No doubt, we have gained a wide base of clients not only in India but overseas as well such as Gulf, Europe and Far East nations.
The company, Bharat Abrasives & Chemical Industries, has earned a glorious name as a manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide range of abrasives and chemicals which find diverse applications in different industrial, domestic and technological tasks. Our quality products include:
- Natural Emery
- Fused Aluminium Oxide (Corundum)
- Silver/Brown Emery
- Blasting Grains & Powder
- Silicon Carbide
- Lapping Powders
- Micro-fine Abrasives (Brown-White-Green Fused)
- Molekote Sand - Molgrite
- Refractory Materials
- Minerals: Bauxite Ores (Chemical Refractories, Ceramics, Cement Grades), Lime Stone (in Lumps/grains Powders or as per requirements), China Clay, Red Ocher, Calcite, Feldspar, Kyanite, Daispore, Siliminite, Silica Sand Quartz White and Coloured Minerals
- Other Minerals: Calcined Bauxite, Calcined Kyanite/Siliminte, Activated Fullers Earths Calcium Carbonate, Corundum, Calcined China Clay, Red Oxide Kaolin Magnesia Ramming Mixture, Tripoli Powder, Whiting Chalk Powder Yellow/red Oxides Zircon, etc.
We firmly believe in supplying only error free quality of abrasives and chemicals. As we are a mine owner, the raw materials used in the manufacture of our products are procured from our own mines. Thus the basis of quality is in our hands. Our manufacturing processes are accompanied with the strict quality checks adhering to the international quality standards.
Our natural emery, blasting grains & powder, silicon carbide, molkote sand - molgrite, grading & grinding, refractory materials, minerals, and other products have earned the quality certifications from ISI/BIS, FEPA and ASTM, and thus we work in compliance with the quality parameters assigned by them. Our products are undoubtedly high on productivity and performance, and we offer the best quality at most competitive prices.
- Bombay S.S.I. Association
- Chemicals & Allied Products Export Promotion Council-Government of India (CAPEXIL)
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Gujarat Minerals Industries Association
- Kutch Saurashtra Productivity Council
- Porbandar Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Rotary Club of Porbandar-India
- Porbandar G.I.D.C Industrial Association
- A spectacular infrastructure outfitted with the latest machines and equipments
- Usage of innovative techniques and methods in the manufacture
- Best grades of raw materials employed in the manufacturing process
- An efficient and extremely knowledgeable workforce
- The most extensive range of abrasives and chemicals
- Rich experience and expertise in the respective industry.